Sooo... It's been awhile since I last stopped in to write. Blogging is an interesting process, as a naturally private person, it's not natural for me to share me. Which, at the end of the day, is kinda of the thing about a blog.
Who am I writing for, me or a public audience? If it's just for me, then what's the point? If it's for a wider audience, than how much do I edit myself? As a public school teacher, I'm sort of a public figure, do I worry about that? Do I only write about things that are "safe"?
Eyes, used to be the pathway to the soul, now it's your blog.
To blog, or not to blog, that is the question. However, I'm since I'm already here writing this way too deep opening, obviously I'll blog.
If my blog is boring and poorly written to start, I apologize. I'll get better. Like anything else, writing takes practice. So, my blog will be my practice. The coaches in the room will stick around because they get this concept.
So, here I go, thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment